The formulation of our body butter is intended to leave skin moisturized and smooth. It will help with broken and cracked skin without a greasy residue. Not only that but it smells great.
Recommended Use: Apply a generous amount of butter body to clean skin with dry hands.
* Do to the use of raw ingredients, we can not promise melting of the butters won't happen in transit in warmer months/ climates. In the case your body butter is melted upon arrival, you can refrigerate it for about 5 minutes until it solidifies or you can leave it at room temperature until it gets firm enough to your liking.
-Keep out of direct sunlight
- Shea, Mango and Cocoa Butter ( cocoa butter is only used in our chocolate body butter)
- Our special oil blend- Grapeseed, Sunflower and Jojoba Oils
- Candelilla Wax- a vegan alternative to beeswax that creates a moisture barrier for your skin.
- Vitamin E Oil
- Arrowroot Powder- helps with oil absorption within the skin
- Fragrance Oil
- Skin Safe Mica Powder
Disclaimer: Although we use skin safe fragrance oils and mica powders, we do not recommend placing scented items around face or eyes. If you would like an alternative for this particular use check out our Original/ Unscented body butter. Patch test are always recommended
It smells great and makes my skin feel good. I’ll definitely be ordering more.